Pages

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Web Page Maker



Web Page Maker is an easy-to-use web page editor that allows you to create and upload web pages in minutes without knowing HTML. Simply drag and drop objects onto the page and position them freely in the layout. It comes with some pre-designed templates that help you to get started. It also includes ready-to-use navigation bars that can be inserted into the page. Additional features include built-in color picker, Java script library, image library and built-in FTP client.

Download Web Page Maker

1 comment:

  1. You really make it seem so easy together with your presentation however I to find this matter to be really something that I believe I'd never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely large for me. I am looking forward in your next put up, I'll attempt to get the grasp of it!
    Software development Indore
    E-commerce and payment get way Indore

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...